Map Based Acreage Reporting
In the Fall of 2010, AgriLogic Insurance Services implemented map based acreage reporting. Today we map more than 1.6 million acres and deliver map based acreage report books to assist in obtaining and recording accurate data for crop insurance reporting. AgriLogic maps is a powerful web-based system that creates a competitive advantage for AgriLogic Insurance Services, LLC and our agents by integrating with policyholder information to efficiently create and print maps and acreage reporting books for existing policies.
AgriLogic Maps provides the following tools, information and benefits.
- Ability to display a variety of mapping layers including section , township, county, and state boundaries, roads, rivers and other topographical imagery;
- Ability to map field boundaries for policyholders and utilize policy information to quickly create and update fields and planting information;
- Integrate with data from the Common Information Management System (CIMS) which provides access to the Common Land Unit (CLU) Layer and assist with identifying fields mapped by FSA that belong to existing policyholders;
- Quick and easy map printing in a variety of formats including map booklets and wall maps;
- Ability to customize printed maps by adding or removing layers form views, customizing labeling and crop shading.
These tools provide a mapping system that allows agents to communicate with customers in a visual format to simplify crop insurance reporting, reduce common reporting errors, and help satisfy the Risk Management Agency's CLU reporting requirements.The growth of our mapping technology has allowed us to expand our mapping tools to include field record keeping books. These books come in three sizes to include a 4.25 x 5.5 inch pocketbook, a 5.5 x 8.5 inch fieldbook, and a 8.5 x 11 inch workbook to facilitate field record keeping during planting and during the season. We also print 36 x 48 inch, 24 x 36 inch, 18 x 24 inch, and 12 x 18 inch wall maps.